Provincetown News and Information
(Posted with permission of THE PROVINCETOWN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC.)
P.O. Box 1017 ~ 307 Commercial Street ~ Provincetown, MA 02657
508-487-3424 Fax: 508-487-8966 e-mail: http://www.ptownchamber.com
To all Provincetown Chamber Members:
I am representing the Provincetown Chamber on the Provincetown Emergency Preparedness Committee. Both the Chamber of Commerce and the PBG are sending this survey to members to inquire about resources available should we be faced with acts of nature, terrorism, infectious disease.
Please fill in information under each category where you can help. This information will be filed with the Provincetown Health Inspector, Brian Carlson, who is the chair of the committee and who will contact you with information regarding your role.
It would be great to have a good inventory of what help is available in our community and we thank you for any information you can share. Please return to: Provincetown Chamber, Post Office Box 1017, Provincetown, MA 02657 Attn: Candice Collins-Boden or e-mail:
1) Do you or any of your workers have special medical or behavioral medicine training? I.E. CPR, EMT, LSW.
2) Is your establishment willing to help by accommodating citizens and visitors during a State of Emergency where sheltering and other related activities will be necessary?
3) During high season, how many people can your establishment accommodate?
4) Does your establishment have an on-site power generation system? If so, what type?
5) Does you establishment have refrigeration/freezer? If so, what size i.e. walk in, trunk?
6) Does your establishment have an outdoor shower?
Thanks so much for your help,
Candice Collins- Boden
For your information, we understand that CASAS and the Town of Provincetown are currently working on emergency plans for the care of pets.
No comments have been posted yet.